Sneezes are weird things, wouldn't you say. I don't know where this came from but this may be a coooliooo idea. You know how when people sneeze their heart stops for a second? So what if someone sneezes for a long enough time they could see what being dead is like and then they can come back to life to tell us what it was. Of course that would be impossible unless there's some superhuman technological thingy that can help us! Of course that would take a brain like Albert Einstein or someone smart like him. So yeah. For some reason I fell like sneeze is no a word anymore. That happens when I say or read a word too much. Sneeze. Sneeze. Sneeze. Now I want to sneeze. It feels like sneeze is a sort of kleenex thing or brand of a car rather than a verb. meh. Oh well.
I hope you guys don't get colds or are getting sick from the changing seasons. My throat is killing me and my nose is ON FIREE!!! (That reminds of that chase commercial which showed Alicia Keys singing "This...girl is on FIIIIIREEEE!!" So it would me like My...nose is on FIIIIIIREEEEE!!) From like all the tissues I used. Eew :(
Well Goodbye. Off too play Poptropica and enjoy my childhood while it lasts :)
Love,
Me- the socially awkward Potato flavored penguin <3
ANJALIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
ReplyDeleteJULIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
ReplyDelete