Monday, October 8, 2012

:D Hello allllllll!!!!

Okay here is a list of stuff for you to do this month

1) Scroll down, all the way. You see the Polls? In order to see them you're going to have to highlight it.
 
2) So I have this addiction to a game called Poptropica. Most of you already know what that is. You should play it some time. 

3) Follow my tumblr! Or make one so I can follow yours - Mine is aninana3001.tumblr.com. (In order to make one you have to be 13. But I really don't care)

4) Go trick or treating! It's almost Halloween! Do you guys know what you're going to be? I'm being a Dalmation because they're adorable! <3 Woof! Woof! :)

5) Last week at my soccer game my family went to a nearby bakery to get some bakery stuff (Pastries, Brownies, Cakes, whatever you wanna call them)  It's called D'Orsi or something. They have really good brownies. So you should try to go there! 



No comments:

Post a Comment