Hey guys, I haven't posted in a while. Some of you asked if I'm still doing my blog, well the answer is maybe a few days in the summer and maybe much more when fall starts, because I'll be going online much more. So all of you check this website every 2 weeks, thats probably how much I will be posting. So since we're having a small little reunion lets talk about what we've discovered over the summer. Like internet sensations, or awesome bands that we should check out. Cool games or websites. Facts about life. etc. etc. Yes I really meant to type etcetera twice because thats how people talk. I have a special mission for ya'll though. As the Olymics are coming to an end, I found out some games on google! You can play their games and get a score. Their Olympic games (online) include canoeing, basketball, hurdles and soccer. Now here is my mission.
You have to choose a sport and try to get the highest score.
The person with the 3 highest scores earns a prize from me! I dont know if I can depend on you guys for making my summer less boring by letting me make you guys stuff thats awesome!!! But please! Okay so that's pretty much it.
hi peoplezz!!!!!
ReplyDeleteu r so interesting!
ReplyDeletePOtatoooo! I have a new post!!!!
ReplyDelete