Sunday, August 26, 2012

Chicagooooooo, CHICAGOOOO!

Hello my fellow friends, right now I'm in Chicago, and it's really cool, I saw the building where Transformers was shot. WE took a roadtrip all the way from NJ to Chicago, we also stopped at Toledo, OH where we stopped at my dad's friends house, they had a mansion because they lived in an estate! Tomorrow, I start my real exploring because we have to rest today.
   We also swam in Lake Michigan though it was pretty shallow and there wasn't that much to do where we went. There was this big sand dune we climbed that was tiring because our feet would keep on sinking in. After that it started raining and we left. At the end of this week you'll probably learn a lot about my road trip.


   Also you guys may have noticed my new blog look, comment about how you like it, and if you would want me to add any pages just tell me. I'm thinking about adding a page for books, So tell  me what you think of that also.
Sincerely, 
Aninana

No comments:

Post a Comment