Thursday, January 12, 2012

Dolly Parton

As you know Spudzo the potato was recently drawn. And I promised more drawings of celebrities and whatnot.  Today I did Dolly Rebecca Parton as promised. For those of you not familiar with her this is how she actually looks.  
She is a singer, actress,  multi instrumentalist and more. She's best known for her country music.
If Dolly Parton or her fans come across this picture of her please don't take it as an insult. I drew her with my awesome artistic skills. And so far this drawing doesn't resemble that much poop. Well maybe. BUT IR'S ONLY MY SECOND DRAWING!!! So no prepare to be awed by my awesome drawing of Dolly Parton. You can laugh, comment and share. Enjoy!


Please comment what you think about it and suggest other celebrities. This is not manditory but if you can please send a picture of that celebrity and a short brief introduction.
Aninana the Awesome

No comments:

Post a Comment