Hey guys I'm going to draw celebrities in Paint. So you can request some in the comments below. In my earlier posts I showed off the Churkeycorn I got from Jelly. She also did it on paint and like she said it
will resemble poop. In the beginning. And maybe more. Or a lot more. Ok I'm going to draw by potato. His name is Spudzo.
Isn't he adorable!!! Julia requested me to do Dolly Parton. So that's the one you'll be seeing next!
This is just for laughs for everybody, not to embrace my artistic talent ;)
Aninana the Awesome
1. YOU SAID U DIDN'T KNOW DOLLY PARYON
ReplyDelete2. YOU SAID U WOULD DO ME!!!!!
I researched her. And fine I'll do you if you really want me to. But you're not going to like it. Are you sure you want me to do you?
ReplyDeleteI'll do you after Dolly Parton.
ReplyDeleteSharuk Khan!
ReplyDelete