Monday, September 26, 2011

Who am I?

               You can call me Aninana. If you are reading this, you probably are awesome. I want you to introduce yourself, so I know my viewers. My rules for introducing yourself are simple. Never tell us your real name, but a nickname, it must start with the first letter of your name and has to be gibberish. Sign the way I signed below. Tell us what your blog is and whatever else you want.
               My name is Aninana as you know, this is my blog. I have another blog but on a different website, follow me and I'll follow you. Please join all the activities I do on this website and be sure to check out: iamcheesewheel.tumblr.com.  
                                                                                                                       Aninana the awesome

2 comments:

  1. My name is JMaxine. I have another blog that I share with Aninana. I love to dance, draw, and perform!!!!! lol

    JMaxine the, uh, jiggly? I don't know

    PS: that website is weird!!!!!

    ReplyDelete